I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 30, 2007

Click & Comment Monday


My day-planner sheets have an inspirational quote at the top of each day. In the bottom corner is an icon with the reminding thought for that month. For the month of April the thought has been Cherish along with the supporting thoughts to reach that goal of nurture, replenish and shine. Cherish means to treat with affection and hold dearly. I'm reminded of the old love song Cherish by The Association. What are your thoughts on cherishing those who mean the most to you.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.