I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Condolences to Our Family and Friends


Sorry everyone, I am just numb right now. Yesterday we got the call of a death in the family so there has been a lot of communication going back and forth. We will attend visitation tonight and the funeral tomorrow. Then today we get a call from a very good friend who's mother just passed away. We will be at her visitation on Sunday and funeral Monday. Our condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to each of their families as they go through this necessary journey in life.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


6 comments:

  1. Any mine go to you. Wishing you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, thank-you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:14 PM

    sorry to hear your loss. condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine go to you also Any. What a difficult time for you and your family.

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:09 PM

    God bless you and your family. I am sharing something that has helped me in times of loss:

    Remembered Joy


    Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free!
    I follow the plan God laid for me.
    I saw His face, I heard His call,
    I took His hand and left it all...


    I could not stay another day,
    To love, to laugh, to work or play;
    Tasks left undone must stay that way.
    And if my parting has left a void,
    Then fill it with remembered joy.


    A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss...
    Ah yes, these things I, too, shall miss.
    My life's been full, I've savoured much:
    Good times, good friends, a loved-one's touch.


    Perhaps my time seemed all too brief—
    Don't shorten yours with undue grief.
    Be not burdened with tears of sorrow,
    Enjoy the sunshine of the morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you everyone for the prayers and warm condolences. It is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.