I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Verdict is In

Oh Sure!
February 2, 2009

Six more weeks of winter as predicted by those scaredycat groundhogs. You've got to be kidding! Now where is my groundhog stew recipe? Or I could braise them in a lovely maple syrup glaze [evil laughing!]

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. haha- my dad used to cook them up for the dog. They smell terrible when they are cooking. Very fatty and strong.

    I think I'd want a summer chuck if I had to eat one- greener diet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.