I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Family Day!

Mother's Love
February 15, 2009

Today is Family Day in Canada and is a statutory holiday in three Canadian provinces - Ontario, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Family Day falls on the third Monday of February. It is a celebration of the importance of families and family life to people and their communities. Pictured is our baby with oldest grandbaby and soon to be born youngest grandbaby in honour of the meaning of Family Day.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.