I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun in the Snow


Mr. Snowman
February 21, 2009

The kids were home for this past weekend. My husband asked our son-in-law if he would mind shoveling the walk. Well oldest grandbaby wanted to go outside with Daddy so we bundled her up and sent her out the door. They were out there for awhile while dinner was cooking. They came in cold and tired ready for the home made pizzas we were having for dinner. I looked out the window and there he was, a beautiful snowman made by grandbaby and her Daddy! It has been awhile since a snowman has graced our front lawn. I think he looks pretty good, don't you?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.