I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, February 06, 2009

Inside the Stadium


Joker Marchant Stadium
January 14, 2009

The next sightseeing trip we stopped at Joker Marchant Stadium again. They were really nice and let us in to take pictures. My husband was elated so took a lot of pictures. It was a bright, sunny and warm day offsetting the gorgeous setting of the stadium. The ball diamond was simply beautiful! They had recently put all new seats in the stadium which was quite impressive. Everything was so neat and clean looking. Anyone who has been to sports games can attest to the fact that they are anything but neat and clean after a game. This is a gorgeous stadium to while away a few hours watching a game! Hopefully there will be a game we can take in our next visit.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.