I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, February 27, 2009

Mornings


Morning Promise
February 26, 2009

I've been up and on the go well before sunrise the past few days. Hopefully this is my body's way of telling me spring is just around the corner. I really do enjoy the early morning hours. The house is very, very quiet taking on it's own personna. I'm not quite awake enough to put the food channel on and quite often I wouldn't anyway because my husband is still sleeping. I make a large pot of tea then make my way to the computer where I will start dropping EC or start blogging depending on how fast my brain springs into action. Usually by dawn my husband is stirring while I grab the camera to take a few morning shots. Neither one of us eat breakfast. We are more the fill up on caffeine, brunch type of people. Sorry to those who think breakfast is the most important meal of the day but seriously if I ate breakfast it wouldn't stay down very long and that would make for a lousy start to the day. By the time he's ready to go the door my teapot most of 6 cups is empty, the lunch I made for him the night before is safely tucked into cloth carrying bag along with a large travel cup of either orange juice or coffee. By 7 am the house is once again very, very quite. And so another day unfolds...


Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.