I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Faith


It has been an interesting and stressful week to say the least and this week is starting out just as stressful. The blessing that has been most prominent this week has been faith. Faith will continue to get us through the next couple of days as well. Faith is a true blessing!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. Yes, keep the Faith!

    Some weeks are more stressful than others, and my prayers go out to you for speedy resolve of all your stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your well wishes Kuanyin!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.