I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BYBS - Sharing Time



I've been here over a week now awaiting the arrival of newest grandbaby. Despite a promising trip to the hospital on Friday the little one has decided to wait a bit longer. In the meantime, I've been blessed with being able to spend time and share this wonderful experience with the kids. Oldest grandbaby is quite entertaining. I'm getting a lot of hugs and kisses. She is really enjoying me being here and I'm enjoying my time here as well. Please stay tuned for grandbaby's arrival.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. awww...I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May everything go well. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.