I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playing the Waiting Game



Grandma is helping Mommy and Daddy of oldest Grandbaby play the waiting game. Grandbaby Grandma is learning an awful lot about oldest Gradbaby's favourite television celebrity. Grandpa will visit when youngest greets the world. Grandma with stay for another day or so then will be off to visit second Grandbaby (who is now walking!) so Mommy, Daddy and oldest Grandbaby can get acquainted as a family. Stay tuned!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.