I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, March 20, 2009

Morning Visitor

robinPeaking in My Window
March 20, 2009

Look who was peaking in my window this morning. Isn't he adorable? This cheery little fellow has been visiting our yard for a couple of weeks now. He's a very friendly little fellow that likes to sit close to our windows watching us. It's just brightens the day to see him!

This isn't the first time a bird has taken a shining to us. We had a bluejay that would sit on the windowsill and peck the window until I tossed peanuts out for him. A very friendly robin used to follow me around in my last garden. We get a fair number of Juncos here as well. They too are extremely friendly little birds!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. I love robins! Well, I love all birds . . . I live close to Busch Gardens which attracts all kinds of birds to the area and I even get wild parrots that love to visit my yard. They are quite noisy . . . as are the robins when they come to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.