I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Email Warning

Trust me on this one, Grandma has been around oldest grandbaby to know this warning should be headed :) Oldest grandbaby has two cats, one who's name is rather difficult for a toddler to say but the interpretation gets lots of chuckles! Grandbaby has window markers but hasn't tried this with the kitties yet. This is not my picture but thanks to a wonderful friend I'm sharing the email with you. Enjoy!


If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child, please take this as a warning.


Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a moment was enough for the following to happen!




Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Good stuff! Very funny and so natural at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo, funny. I have two boys, I can totaly see this happening to me some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found it funny :) As a Mom to now grown kids, I can so relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny! I just can not stop laughing because I can totally see one of my own kids doing this if our dog had short hair. Still laughing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.