I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Arby's Restaurant Sign


Arby's Restaurant Sign
January 23, 2010

I find advertising signs fascinating and am especially fond of older signs. Chain restaurant signs are part of their brand so that in itself makes them unique. Pictured is the Arby's Restaurant sign that joined my photo collection of advertising. I liked the way it popped out against the beautiful blue sky with wispy white clouds. Talk about a great photo opportunity!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.