I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blue Balloon in The Dome


Blue Balloon in The Dome
January 23, 2010


We had the opportunity to visit Mitchell Park Conservatory (The Domes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where I found an abundance of photo opportunities. Looking upwards in the tropic dome I spotted the big blue balloon. I didn't see any indication as to what this balloon was so when I got home I emailed them but they haven't responded to my question. So what the blue balloon does is up to speculation. I think it made for a lovely photo opportunity!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


2 comments:

  1. It's a really cool picture though.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany and thanks for visiting. I think it made for a great photo opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.