I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, February 02, 2010


Trader Joe's
January 21, 2010

As a foodie I tend to read a lot of food related blogs and online forums. One foodie store that always comes highly recommended is Trader Joe's. Well we don't have a Trader Joe's nearby so I had to wait until I spotted one during a road trip. Imagine my squeal of excitement at finally spotting the much talked about store! My husband manuevered around traffic to park while I had visions of a few great I don't know what but I will know it when I see it foodie finds dancing through my head. Full of anticipation I drag my husband into a nicely laid out, smallish with a lot of wood accents. My disappointment grew as I went down the first aisle then continued to grow as I wandered down the second. Most foods were well over priced and they weren't even organic! I was disappointed to say the least. We left without me buying anything :(

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.