I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, February 28, 2010

BYBS - The Olympics

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
Over the past week we have had the opportunity to enjoy a fair amount of the Olympic coverage. It was a nice way to spend the evenings. We cheered on our athletes wishing we could have been there but happy that there was excellent coverage that we could follow along with the events. We couldn't have been prouder as they represented Canada while earning medals. What a wonderful event to be part of even if we couldn't be there in person.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.