I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 04, 2010

RMR: Focus on the Olympics

It is so nice to see Prime Minister Stephen Harper out there enjoying a hockey game while Parliament is prorogued. That basically means Stephen Harper gets a 3 month salary for doing nothing as opposed to the normal nothing he does on a regular basis. Either way he gets paid for it. Anyway it is so nice of Stephen Harper to share with the Canadian populus his generosity. Given there is nothing on Canadian television we are certainly waited with baited breath to the start of the Olympics that is of course if we can afford the tv tax, additional HST and have some type of device to see it in digital form. What a wonder the internet is. Yep we now have to pay an additional 8% in HST for internet but YouTube is cheaper than buying a decoder box and saves me 8% in the process. Thank-you Stephen Harper for providing blogfodder for this blog :)



Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.