I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ok, So I'm a Shoeaholic!

new house shoes
New House Shoes
February 13, 2010

Ok, I admit I am a shoeaholic! I'm not kidding that I love shoes. I have shoes for every occasion, shoes for outside, shoes for on the boat, shoes for inside and shoes because they are shoes. I have pairs of shoes that still have their tags on them. I have shoes inside their boxes, in plastic shoe boxes and shoes lined neatly in the closet. I have boxes of shoes in the garage, in closets and wherever I can hide them because I might just wear them again. Feeding into all this shoe frenzy is PayLess, a place were people like me can go and be in seventh heaven and one where my husband knows I'm not walking out of without a pair of shoes. It doesn't matter that I might take the shoes home and store them neatly never to be worn it matters that I just bought the cutest shoes that appealed to me at that time. My husband doesn't get this shoe thing he just tolerates it.

Last Friday we went out for dinner and stopped at PayLess because my husband needed shoes. Sure he did ;) I was just going to look but they has a buy one get one half off deal which meant I could justify adding to my shoe collection. That was my clue to leave no shoe standing. I love shoe stores! I could try on shoes all day. I finally settled on the lovely Airwalk® soft booties with a hard sole but for indoor wear. Aren't they just adorable? And I should add for only $7! My feet are nice and toasty as I prance around in my new house shoes. Hmm, I might need another trip to PayLess!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.