I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, March 12, 2007

Daylight Savings Time 2007


January 2006
Nashville, Tennessee

Daylight Savings Time always throws my body out of kilter so I'm basically in brain fog heaven right now. It's two weeks earlier this year as most of you know. I had to download an update for the Mac that only took 4 hours on dial-up. No problem but then I had to stop everything I was doing and reboot. Sunday morning I was wide awake at 5:30 am only to find out when I sat down to the computer it was 6:30 am. It took two cups of coffee and several times checking the other clocks for it to finally clue in that I had lost an hour. So now it's Monday and my timing is still off. It will take a week or so for me to adjust!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.