I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, March 16, 2007

Mornings


Mornings are one of my favourite times of the day. I love watching the sunrise to great the day and hear the birds twittering as the world seems to come alive. During the growing season it is the best time to be out in the garden. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning does ring true. Some of the most gorgeous sunrises give way to the nastiest weather throughout the day. Another way to tell nasty weather in on the way is to observe the moon on a clear night. A hazy ring around the moon means precipitation will be coming.

Mornings have been a bit rough lately with the time change. Both of us are still a bit sluggish. I'm gradually getting back into my morning routine, rising earlier while it is still dark. The anticipation of what the day will bring plays heavily. Whatever the day unfolds, mornings hold a clean slate for us to shape.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.