I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Sky on Fire


Sunset
March 4, 2006



The weekend has been sleep deprived and riddled with neighbour problems. Well those would have been bad enough except I have a dentist appointment today. I had an abscessed tooth in November. I'm still trying to clear those dang antibiotics from my system! So today, I'm going to go to the dentist, a new one, to see what needs to be done. The problem is I HATE dentists and have a complete phobia of them. The very nice receptionist said they have nitrous oxide. Hell, I want to be knocked entirely out and that is just for a dental x-ray. Besides, dental x-rays have been known to scramble the brains. Any radiation does affect the DNA and the teeth tend to be fairly close to the brain, last time I checked. This is just not shaping up to be a good day!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.