I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 22, 2007

To the Dentist...


Sunrise this Morning

It was a beauty of a sunrise this morning predicting what was to come. I spent a wonderful hour and half in the dentist's chair but at least it was shorter than last Tuesday's appointment. Now, I have a major phobia where dentists are concerned which meaning serious getting sick well before the appointment. Knowing I had to be there before 9 am really set my day off to a bad start. So they started the work and I only sniveled a couple of times and I didn't bite anyone! By the time I was finished I felt positively nauseated but stopped at the grocery store anyway. I came out to great my husband to pouring rain but pleased with my purchases. One quick stop at a specialty market and I was ready to head home. Numbness is good sometimes!

Three good things that happened today: my new garden gnomes arrived, I didn't bite the dentist, I made cookies!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.