I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Steam Ethanol Plant


Steam
Ehanol Plant


I was on a road trip a couple of days ago so had a chance to take this photo. The day was grey and I know the steam is more impressive against a blue sky but this sight just matched my mood. The ethanol plant kind of has a love/hate thing going for it. It smells but it provides employment for that area but it smells! Now I don't mind the smell and actually think it smells pretty neat but I don't have to smell it daily. In order to appease some of the complainants, they added to the smoke stack. The idea was if they got the steam higher into the air, there would be less odour. Apparently that isn't working well so the love/hate continues. Those in the know argue it out, those dealing with the odour are being vocal and those with the jobs are grateful.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.