I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Out of sorts...

fog on the water
Fog Over the Water


A couple of days ago the temperature fell suddenly creating an almost instantaneous blanket of fog on the water. I really think this picture sums up how I'm feeling right now. The first major problem is the neighbours so we are seriously considering selling. Life is to short to deal with this type of nonsense if you don't have to. So Thursday, we go to look at a new house. It is bigger so I'd have an actual dedicated craft room, guest room and two other bedrooms. The down side is it basically has mature landscaping. I'm sure I can work a vegetable garden in so one step at a time.

The second major problem is my mouth. I finally went to the dentist who was going to pull a wisdom tooth yesterday but couldn't get enough freezing in. Instead, I'm sporting two very nice white fillings and gosh do they ever look nice! Talk about an ego boost. The problem is the wisdom tooth that is half in and half out has to come out as it's already been abscessed once and they have to freeze my teeth for deep cleaning. Because he does it in quadrants for sissies like me that means four more trips with the first one on Thursday. That means with my dental phobia anything I eat between now and Thursday will promptly be coming back up. By Thursday morning I will be sleep deprived and I'll be sniffling back the tears. I'd love to be in one huge fog just until all the dental work is done. Just knock me out, do the work and let me go on my merry way, the way life is intended!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.