I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


The Circle
July 17, 2007

As we neared the downtown area of Chicago on the Kennedy Expressway there were lit signs as to how many minutes it was from that point to certain exits and something called the circle. We had no idea what the circle was so had to google it when we arrived at the kids. The Circle Interchange is where four [Kennedy Expressway - northbound, Dan Ryan Expressway - southbound, Eisenhower Expressway - westbound and Congress Parkway - eastbound] highways converge on the downtown area forming a a huge mess of spaghetti with the many entrance and exit ramps. It is the centre of the Chicago's downtown area and let me tell you it is impressive!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.