I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Wedding Day


Babbling Brook
July 18, 2008

After the marriage ceremony we went to a small park for pictures. This small stream provided an ideal backdrop for the happy bride and groom. We took several pictures and short video clips. Then they climbed up the side of a hill to stand on a railway bridge for more pictures. Upon completion of the photo shoot, we all headed back to their house to change into dress casual for the restaurants and to take more pictures. The wedding cheesecake was staying at the house to be enjoyed after the restaurant meal. Pictures of this wonderful cheesecake and some of the dishes enjoyed at the restaurant can be seen here. I'm so glade everything went well for the kids. After such a long and frustrating wait to be married, it was nice to see them so happy. It was really a lovely, peaceful day filled a lot of love, laughter and many photo opportunities.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the couple! May they always know joy and happiness in their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congratulations Sandy! I will pass them along to the kids. They read this blog as well.

    Take care and may you have many blessings this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to the happy couple! I had my wedding pictures taken outside too, at a mansion with lots of gardens around it--Stan Hywett Hall in Akron, Ohio. I'll be doing a post about that one day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.