I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 18, 2008

play ball


Miller Park
July 19, 2008


Pa and I are getting so good at playing tourist that we can even get some pretty good shots out the car window at 80 miles (US measurements) with one of our arms holding the camera out as far as it will reach. Thanks to the wonders of digital cameras we can take as many photos and video clips as we want. Thanks to the powers of PhotoShop those crooked shots can be straightened, colours enhanced and things like pesky power lines can be eliminated. Hmm, life as Ma and Pa go to the city is good!

Pa snapped this great picture of Miller Park give or take a few little wires. I thought the picture wasn't all that bad so played with it a bit. Miller Park located in Milwaukee is home to the Milwaukee Brewers. Now I'm not a huge sports fan but my husband is. Still I love going to both hockey and baseball games, more so for the people watching and stadium food but also because I just enjoy them. It's always a great day spending time with my husband and/or family watching them get excited over their respective teams. Oh I should mention we go to football games too and they are pretty exciting especially when you have to wear several layers of clothes, battle snow and pry frozen fingers off of cold beer which is why they also serve hot chocolate. Anyway, the Brewers were away from home that weekend or we would have taken in a game. Maybe the next trip...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.