I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, August 30, 2008

great news


If you have been following this blog you will have noticed a new baby ticker under the header. I put it up then with all the distractions from finishing the kitchen forgot to share the good news. Oldest grandbaby who is now 20 months old will soon be joined by a little brother or sister! Everyone is thrilled by the news. The little one has already had his or her first photoshoot aka ultra sound confirming our suspicions that this grandbaby will be another little cutie :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.