I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, August 22, 2008


The Trail
July 19, 2008

Just off of where we were standing to take pictures of Holy Hill at Glacier Hill County Park, there was a beautiful trail. I love wooded tails! We have as a family hiked many trails over the years, some more rugged than others. It started out years and years ago when we camped with the kids every chance we got and it continued for many years. We now boat and still we will set anchor and walk the trail to the lake where we swim. Never far from our mind is buying a motorhome so we can do some serious camping again. Still we drive to trails where we enjoy a good walk in nature, enjoying her beauty and serenity.

Trails are wonderful! It is a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours any time of the day. Their shady canopy ward off the heat of the day. The sights and smells, and I do have to stress smells because there is just a certain woodsy smell with trails, are a true delight. Woodland critters dart about but you have to be quiet so you don't startle them. Life doesn't get much better that walking under the cool canopy of a woodland!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.