I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, August 02, 2008

entering Indiana


Entering Indiana
July 17, 2008

We entered Indiana on I-94 a little over three and a half hours (6:56 pm) from leaving the tire store (3:30 pm). At that point we were 30 miles from the Illinois state line. My husband was pleased as that meant we would avoid a lot of the heavier traffic going through Chicago. It also meant we were making better time than we thought we would so would arrive in Wisconsin a couple of hours before our estimated time of arrival after taking the delays into consideration. So far the trip was going remarkably smooth!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


2 comments:

  1. God bless your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, these are from the series of pictures taken from the wedding trip. God more than blessed us many times over on that journey! I will be posting more from that trip over the next week or so.

    Wishing you a blessings filled week,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.