I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Changing Winds

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week has focused on changing winds on more than one level.  Now changing winds can bring good and bad but in this case the changing winds brought good all the way around.  Towards the end of the week peace reigned supreme.  It has been a long time coming but apparently after my last out burst the person who has been making themselves a royal pain for over a year has decided to move on.  I have been on Cloud 9 since I realized that she was actually gone at least for now.  I'm elated!  We've taken a step back on the house sale but it is the right choice.  The garden is producing nicely and the weather while stormy hasn't been all that bad.  All in all is was a very pleasant, very rewarding week.  The winds of change were quite welcomed here! 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.