I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Evening on the Boat

evening sky on the boat
Evening Sky
July 26, 2010

A couple of nights ago I packed a simple picnic dinner for us to enjoy on the boat.  We boated upstream for awhile then turned the motor off and drifted while enjoying our dinner.  It was a peaceful, relaxing dinner.  As we headed back to the marina I took a few pictures of the sky that will still laden with storm cloud remnants.  The storms have certainly provided several photo oppurtunities!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.