I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dealing With the Heat Wave

rippling waves
Rippling Waves
July 3, 2010

The weather started warming up here in time for the Canada Day celebrations.  Saturday it was quite warm so we spent the afternoon at the swim hole.  The day was absolutely gorgeous, rocking gently in the boat on the waves.  As the temperatures continued to soar into mid-week I'm sure a lot of people were cooling themselves in swimming pools, local beaches and on boats.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.