I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, July 23, 2010

Parking Fail!

parking fail
Parking Fail!
July 17, 2010

Parking lots can be an endless source for humour, stupidity and everything in between if you like people watching.  Honestly it is if drivers get into a parking lot and all rules of the road disappear as their brains fall out the window!  The parking lot really is about survival of the fittest.  This driver had no real excuse for parking the way he did.  The newly resurfaced parking lot had all nice, new, brightly painted parking lines so it wasn't as if he couldn't see them and if he couldn't then he shouldn't have been driving!  Two thumbs down for this parking FAIL!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.