I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dealing with a Troll


For the past 16 months I have been dealing with essentially a troll.  The online version of a troll is to create a huge disturbance usually in a newsgroup, get everyone upset then the troll sits back to enjoy all the ruckus.   In this case the troll initially contacted me through my private email address then by phone contact so this has been something that has been going on in real life as well as online.  Without going into a lot of detail this Gnome has been around the block a time or two so is not stupid.  Gnomes are natural enemies of trolls and they will defend their territory.  With a little help from my Gnome Empire pretty much all contact has been severed for this troll.  The troll can no longer keep up with what I'm doing through Twitter and trying to read my blogs is just not going to happen.  Email and phone contact is futile.  And that should teach the troll that this Gnome knows exactly how to deal with trolls :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010