I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Talk About Conserving Energy!

generator powered lights
Generator Powered Lights
July 20, 2010

A couple of days ago we took a bit of a road trip.  The weather was overcast with threatening thunderstorms in the area so it was a bit darker out than it would have been in full sunlight.  However, when we happened upon a generator powered flood lights that were on there was no logical reason.  It certainly was not dark enough for any type of lighting let along flood lighting.  The lights were generator powered meaning all the time the generator was running it was burning gasoline.  This definitely was quite contrary to being eco-friendly and practicing energy conservation.  I can't imagine why the generator was running to power the lights but it certainly was a waste of energy.  For shame!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.