I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Donkey Award Given to The Person Who Doesn't Understand the Meaning of the Words "Leave Me Alone"


The Troll aka My Stalker
2010



When I wrote Toxic People last May I seriously thought that would be the end of my online stalking experience.  That has not proven to be the case.  Despite me banning her through Twitter she is still accessing my blogs through Twitter.  Now ideally banning this person would mean she couldn't read my tweets at all.  Instead it would according to my stats appear she has gone through the search feature on Twitter to find me once again.  After a few tweets from her that gradually escalated  I realized that she would make a horrid tweet then a couple of days delete it.  I quickly came to the conclusion I am dealing with a seriously unbalanced person.  I decided to take the approach of absolutely no contact and no acknowledgment of any attempted contact.  That worked for all of about 3 minutes.   Attempted contacts went from Twitter to this person leaving anonymous comments on my blogs.  Apparently the game was to find any error to correct presumedly to make herself look better than I am.  The problem is this has very quickly become a personal attack.  The person has been told no contact.  At one point the person said she was closing that chapter of her life aka leaving me alone.  After a blissful break in her nonsense it started up again with multiple visits to my blogs followed by leaving a lot of cryptic messages on Twitter.  It has now moved to the point of anonymous comments and since I moderate comments on all of my blogs that isn't working well for her.

I was seriously to the point of giving up on Twitter or making drastic changes.  My husband asked why I would do this when I'm the one being harassed.  He's right.  I've done nothing wrong.  In light of everything that has happened and continue to happen I have awarded this person the fine distinction of the Donkey Award!  The last time I awarded the Donkey Award was 2008.  Believe me this person is richly deserving of this award!  I view her lower than telemarketers and we all know how much I detest them!

My Final Word:  To the person who for whatever reason can't get the message let me spell it out for you.  GO AWAY!  GET STUFFED! DON'T READ MY BLOGS (because I know you are and have proof)!  TAKE A HIKE! GET OUT OF MY FACE!  Either leave me alone or I will take the necessary steps to ensure you leave me alone.  THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE ME!  Enjoy your award.  It is very well deserved!  Congratulations.


Garden Gnome
©2006-2010