I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Beautiful Sunshine

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Last week was spent partly on vacation and part at home still somewhat in vacation mode.  The common them was the beautiful sunshine.  We left the sunny south to arrive home in the sunny north with temperatures close to what they were while we were on vacation.  Yesterday we ended the week with a day spent mainly enjoying the sun while getting a bit of work done in the yards and gardens.  It was just a wonderful day!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.