I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Husband Surprised Me With Flowers

flower bouquet
Flower Bouquet 
May 10, 2010

My husband has the uncanny knack of knowing just what I need sometimes.  I'm telling you he is one of the best there is!  The house issue is now basically in limbo with us having to make a decision whether to sell or not.  It has quickly become quite a dilemma.  There are pros and cons with respect to moving and in hind sight we listed the house way too soon.  Anyway my husband came home with a love bouquet of flowers.  Not only did they make me smile they brightened the room :) 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.