I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Telemarketer Vs Leslie Nielson

I have often thought of humorous value to telemarketing after getting one of those precious [sic] calls.  If you're going for the humour value then wasting their time is the key goal since time is money especially in the telemarketing business.  Leslie Nielson is just hilarious in his approach to dealing with a telemarketer.  The poor girl was definitely getting confused.  He actually managed to waste 5.49 minutes of her time which is rather impressive.




Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.