I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Different Perspective

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Sometimes in life a different perspective is most welcomed.  A lot of times this comes in the form of a vacation.  It's funny how slowing down a bit while enjoying different scenery changes your perspective on problems of all sizes but not only problems.  This past week I have been enjoying a bit of a paradyme shift.  Without all the pressures of the normal environment a vacation frees up the mind to deal with problems sometimes in a refreshing way.  So I am enjoying seeing things through a different perspective.  What a nice blessing.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.