I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lucy Goes On Vacation

lucy the GPS
Lucy on Vacation
 May 23, 2010

Our GPS aka Lucy went on vacation with us.  She was a huge help at navigating us around the various areas we needed to get to while keeping us from getting lost.  She even notifies us in advance if a traffic light has a camera not that we are the type to run red lights but it is a nice feature.  She also notifies us if our speed is too high for the area.  In some areas only a couple of miles over the speed limit could result in a traffic ticket so flashing a warning to draw attention that we're a couple of miles over is nice.  It's easy to go over by  a couple of miles too if you are following traffic.  At any rate it was lovely having Lucy along!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.