I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, May 29, 2010

One of the Weirdest Places I've Blogged

Blogging
May 20, 2010 

I kid you not this is exactly where I was blogging from the evening a week ago Thursday.  The bathtub made for a rather nice back rest although the floor was a little hard so my toosh kept drifting off to sleep.  Why would I do this?  The better question is why wouldn't I.  Now there is a very valid reason for blogging from this location.  We had arranged to have the carpets cleaned in the vacation house.  The appointment was for between 1 pm and 3 pm.  The carpet cleaner called about 2:30 pm to say he was running late and would it be ok if he came around 4 pm which in reality ended up being 4:30 pm.  All of the livingroom furniture was crammed into the kitchen and the way the technician hooked up the modem I couldn't connect up outside.  I think we'll have to get a router for wireless use throughout the house but that's another story.  Anyway after the carpet cleaner was finished we slipped down to the clubhouse for dinner then my husband dropped me off so he could play cards with the guys. 

I promptly connected up the computer with the cords protected from the wet carpet and set about blogging in the little bathroom.  It wasn't as if there were many other options as even the patio doors to the lanai were blocked.  When my husband returned he got quite the chuckle!  He managed to get several incriminating photos as well.  So there you have the weirdest place I've ever blogged but my blogging days are far from over so I might come up with another one or two weird places to blog :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.