I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Health Care

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

We arrived home from our spring vacation after being away from May 8 to 25 with about eighteen hours at home on the 14th.  During our brief period at home between the two legs of our spring vacation my husband was seen in emerg.  He was again seen in emerg not a full two days after being home and again a day later when he was admitted to hospital.  We are so blessed to have adequate health care in Canada!  Despite some viewpoints, health care in Canada is not socialized.  Rather health care access is available to all but even that is a bit of a mis-statement as there are many under serviced areas in Canada.  Now access to health care does not mean you can afford the recommended prescriptions or treatment.  We experienced first hand just how much our health care has erroded.  Still when my husband needed the emergency help it was there.  Now we are going through the multitude of tests and the help is there.  So we are blessed, very blessed!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.