I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Casey Anthony

When we were down in Florida, I started watching the Casey Anthony case being tried in Orlando, Florida. This really is a sad case of a young mother charged with the murder of her two-year old daughter, Caylee. There is some speculation that the death was accidental then covered up by Casey's family.  The media has turned into a lynch mob already convicting her before all the evidence has been heard.  One thing that is coming to light is this was at some level a rather dysfunctional family.  I have been watching the live trial on HLN.  Honestly, I am going to hold back my take on the unfolding trial other than to say that I don't think she killed her little girl.  I do think she is a victim of her family though.  It was quite evident on the stand today when her brother was testifying that he was fabricating as he went although the media on their witch hunt claim he is a credible witness.  More to come on this...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.