I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Water Funnels at City Center in Las Vegas

water funnels at City Centre in Las Vegas
Water Funnels at City Center in Las Vegas
May 9, 2011

On the lower level in City Center in Las Vegas this is a wonderful piece of artwork rising from the floor.  It consists of various sized acrylic tubes.  Water is spun inside the tubes creating a vortex or water funnel within the tube.  The tubes are illuminated in various colours.  Some of the tubes are floor level giving the appearance they may pop up any time.  I thought it was quite ingenious!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


1 comment:

  1. That's really cool. I bet my husband would enjoy viewing that very much, studying and analyzing the the vortex and whatever. He is such a nerd that way! Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.