I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, June 04, 2011

My Husband's Health

Things are going at a slow crawl here and while I have plenty of great blog fodder, we have been dealing with my husband's health problems since arriving home from vacation on May 25. He was been hospitalized for a couple of those days. He saw his doctor today who ordered more tests. He had viral gastroenteritis contracted likely during the last day of our vacation in one of the airports. The ongoing problems have a tentative diagnosis that will either be confirmed or disproved by the new tests. He is feeling better. It appears the viral infection has pretty much run its course or at least the worst is over.  Now it is the issue of getting to the bottom of the new problems that have popped up.  Next week is riddled with medical appointments but that's ok as long as we find out what is going on. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.