I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Hubby is on the Home Side

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

My husband has been away for a week at hunt camp meaning I had a whole week to myself in our new home.  We hadn't had a lot of time together in our new home before he left so there was a bit of apprehension but the week went well on both ends.  I was so very happy to see him yesterday and him to see me!  I made a special meal then after a hot bath for his aching muscles, we went to bed at 8:30 PM.  He was totally exhausted!  I let him sleep this morning and in total he slept a little over 15 hours.  It was a quiet day spent bonding, sipping coffee and spending time with a good friend.  I am so very happy to have him safe and sound on the home side!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.