I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, November 07, 2011

Dr. Conrad Murray Convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter in the Michael Jackson Murder Trial

My apologies for the late posting but I have been following the final outcome of the Dr. Conrad Murray trial who has just been convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.  Oh my gosh has the sh*t ever hit the proverbial fan!  I'm not a huge Michael Jackson fan but I have watched him since he was a member of the Jackson Family and there are some of his songs I absolutely love.  Make no never mind, Michael Jackson was a very, very talented entertainer but he was a man of many demons.  He was extremely eccentric to the point of creating a make-believe world and collect exotic animals.  No one would normally choose to use anesthesia even if they have a sleeping disorder and there are several accounts of Michael Jackson using this method on a fairly regular basis.  He even had a special sleep champer designed to be put to sleep then awakened.  That is just not normal!  He was doing this well before Dr. Murray came on the scene.  The bottom line is Dr. Conrad Murray is guilty of giving Michael Jackson propofol but my gut feeling is he was coherced by the money and glitter of Michael Jackson.  Something tells me that Michael Jackson was not a person used to hearing the word no.  If he had, perhaps he would still be alive today.  At any rate when all the wash is done, I thing Dr. Conrad Murray will be seen to be very much a victim of circumstances.  Oh and there are already rumours circulating that a thrid party was involved.  Hopefully, law enforcement will follow up on that aspect as well.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.