I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, November 04, 2011

'Tis Turning Chilly

Last week we woke to frost three mornings but at least is was nice enough for the kids to enjoy trick-or-treating.  It's been getting progressively cooler here so we have had the furnace on but the sun has been warming the house nice during the day when it's out.  My husband replaced the cover on the pool and the farmer harvested the field behind us.  So far so good as there are no signs of rodents.  They like coming in when the fields are harvested.  I brought in all the geraniums and the hibiscus.  Both seem to like their sunny locations indoors, rewarding me with a lot of blooms.  And all is well in our new home...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.